Packing, Bar Exam Style
I just packed more novels than I expect to be able to read because I refused to allow myself to bring more Barbri books than actual books down the shore this week.
Also, because I am having a summer of perpetual tweendom, only one of those books was not written for teenagers. It will likely be the one I do not read.
Dear Barbri lecturer,
When reviewing the MBE review questions, you slowing down the words “federal” and “substantive” does not make me understand what you mean, it just makes you sound like a dick.
I’m not slow, just overwhelmed.
Dear Bar Exam Studiers,
Adventures in Outlining: Last Final Edition
From my notes for Cyberlaw. I love the Internet so much, all mockery is out of love.
The best poetry is in One Direction Instagram comments
Seriously, everything about this is wonderful. I want to start a Kickstarter for all the girls with bad dads. One Direction tickets for all sad girls.
It looks amazing to bad my dad won’t spend his money on a ticket for me because he thinks it’s stupid and a waist of money but it’s not because very night I cry that someday I will meet you or even see you to know that you guys are real and being a perfect person is real because you guys are proof:) I know you’ll never see this but I have nothing to lose😢
another edition of Things I Have Done Today
- listened to “Mirrors” on repeat for an hour
- watched no less than 3 Great Gatsby themed makeup tutorials
- googled “can I rent a puppy for a week?” (for finals companionship, not because I’m Cruella DeVille)
- walked to 7-11, bought a Diet Coke that would make Mayor Bloomberg cry and sourpatch watermelons
- dropped a bag of sourpatch watermelons on the sidewalk between 711 and my apartment
Things I Have Not Done Today
- literally anything related to my Friday finals